Our guest information
Our guest information
” Everything at a glance “
The Familly Beiser welcomes you to the Felsenhof and wishes you a nice and pleasant stay in our hotel.
COVID-19-Rules valid from May 16th, 2022 in the Hotel FELSENHOF – Lech – Austria
From May 16th, 2022 you can arrive in Austria without any restriction concerning the Covid-19 Pandemic. More detials you can find on the Weblink:
Kindly note that you have to wear FFP-2 masks in all public transportation facilities and in shops and facilities of the daily necessary life; like Supermarkets, drugstores, senior retreats, doctor’s offices and hospitals.
In the Hotel Felsenhof we will do our best to make your vacation as safe as possible. We kindly ask to wear FFP-2 masks in all areas where many people would meet or pass each other, and please keep a distance of 2 m to other persons.
– The breakfast will be served directly to your table, and please keep the masks on until you are seated. Then please register yourself with the QR-Code on the table and indicate the number of persons at your table and the table number. This helps in case of infection for the contact tracing! If we should be able to offer a breakfast buffet, please wear always a mask when you pick up your dishes or drinks from the buffet and always just send one person per room to the buffet. This person should disinfect the hands before the buffet access and wear a FFP-2 mask! Also keep a distance to the next guest!
If the breakfast is served to the table please make sure that you filled in the breakfast order form for your room! This helps us to prepare and plan the whole procedure for your convenience!
– For the Check-in you have to fill in the registrationform, show all passports or ID-cards of the persons that will stay in the Hotel Felsenhof and sign this form. With that you also agree to the use of your datasets according to the datasecuritylaw and the acceptance of in-house terms and conditions and also the Waiver of Liability for the Hotel and its owner and workers concerning Illness, Pandemic or accidents in the Hotel Felsenhof – Lech – Austria and ist surroundings. This is also valid for the reservations contract that you made directly, over the phone or online.
– If the Hotel cannot provide services or accommodation because of a Covid-19 Infection or Pandemic situation or other outstanding situations, you can cancel the reservation or leave before the planned check-out without cost for not consumed services. You only pay for the services and days that you stayed in the Hotel Felsenhof.
Please always follow the national and EU Rules concerning Covid-19!
Here a short information for our guests:
- Please do not leave any valuables unprotected in your hotel room like money, credit-cards, jewelry…precious things can be left in the hotel-safe in your room (free of charge). We don’t take any responsibility of any thefts that occur in your room.
- Please avoid smoking in your room. Smoking in the restaurant is not allowed! Also electric-heaters, open fires or any other dangerous electric-machines are not permitted in the rooms.
- Be aware that you are responsible for all damages caused by you or by your children. Please inform the reception about damages.
- The roomkey opens the front door but not the door downstairs to the skiroom. If you are going out after 23.00 please make sure that you take your key with you. In case of getting locked out after 23.00 we will charge you EUR 5,00.
- The breakfast will be served from 7.30 – 10.30 h in the morning. Drinks are offered until 21.00 h. With pleasure we will help you to book a table in a nice restaurant. Make sure that you let us know one day in advance where we should book a table for you.
- Please avoid disturbing the other guests as they also want to spend a nice holiday in our hotel.
- Do not bring any of your own drinks or food into the public (restaurants/Lounge) area or sauna. Also animals are not allowed in the hotel because of hygienic reasons.
- Leave dirty hiking-boots, ski-boots and dirty street-boots downstairs in the shoeroom. Very wet clothes leave in the skiroom too so they can dry.
- Bitte lassen Sie Ihre verschmutzten Straßen- bzw. Schischuhe im Schuhraum. Ebenso bitten wir Sie alle nassen Kleidungsstücke zum Trocknen dort zu lassen.
- Die Skier bitte ausschließlich im Schiraum deponieren. Dieser wird ab 19:00 Uhr geschlossen.
- 07.30 – 10.30 breakfast
- 16.00 – 20.00 public sauna for all hotel-guests, no changeroom for departure
- 08.00 – 21.00
- Check out by 10.00 am
- If you are going to finish your holidays earlier please let us know at least one day in advance. Note that you always have to pay the booked arrangement.
- If you would like to store empty suitcases during your stay please let know either the chamber maids or the reception.
We wish you a nice holiday at the FELSENHOF.
Breakfast is available from 7.30 – 10.30 h for a substantial first meal of the day. We ask you not to take any of it with you for the day!
Lunchpackages can be ordered one day in advance until 19.00 h for EURO 15.00 per package! (1 fruitjuice, Lemonade 0,5 l, 2 sandwiches with cheese and sausage, 1 peace of fruit, 1 little sweet) !
Hotel Felsenhof recomends the following Restaurants in Lech and surroundings:
Restaurant in theHotel Omesberg, Austrian style, good value for the price, many positive feedbacks. Tablereservation at Tel. 0043 5583 2212
Restaurant „Lecher Stube“ in the Hotel Gotthard, Austrian and international Kitchen, also very good feedback. Tablereservation at Tel. 0043 5583 356038
Restaurant in the Tavern Alphorn in Zug, typical Austrian „Wirtshaus“ with traditional dishes, very good value for the price, allways satisfied guest, Tel. 0043 5583 2750
Restaurant in the Hotel Hinterwies. Higher level of international Kitchen, changes a small Menu every 3 days, higher prices but very good and according tot he dishes standard. Tablereservations at Tel. 0043 5583 2531
Pizza and other Italian dishes in good quality at the Café Olympia, Tablereservation at Tel. 0043 5583 23115
Restaurant Alpenblick in Zug, traditional and typical for the region, Karl Heinz Zimmermann offers faire Prices dishes with high quality. Tablereservation at 0043 5583 2755
Restaurant in the Hotel Hartenfels in Zug, inernational kitchen and local goodies (also very often fishdishes) in fine surrounding. Tablereservation Tel. 0043 5583 3581
Restaurant in the Hotel Ilga in Oberlech, traditional Kitchen, Fondues, Raclette and more. Tablereservation at 0043 5583 31210 and afterwards an spectacular tobagonrun to Lech.
Italian kitchen with Italian flair at „Don Enzo“ in the center of Lech, opposite the cablecar to Oberlech. Tablereservation at Tel. 0043 5583 2225
Restaurant s’Achtele in the Hotel Stäffeli in Zug, a Wine and dine place with an out-standing dishoffer. Not the cheapest but fair. There you also find all kinds of Austrian winespeciallities. Tablereservation at Tel. 0043 5583 3937
Restaurant Ambrosius at the Rüfikopf-Valleystation in the center of Lech, traditional, Austrian cooking from 12.00 – 22.00 h. If you are hungry at unusual times just go there. From the Felsenhof it only 400 m away directly on the first stop of the blue Lechshuttle-bus. Tablereservation at Tel. 0043 5583 41930
Restaurant „Walkerbach“ in Oberstubenbach, small Restaurant which is open from Wednesday to Sunday, typical and traditional food, Tel. 05583 25190
New! The Sonnblick – only 50 m down the road! Open on Tuesday – Saturday! Small new style but very good! Tel. 05583 33964 or email@example.com
08.00 – 18.00 Impuls 1 – 4 EURO 0,18 danach EURO 0,15
08.00 – 18.00 EURO 0,19
18.00 – 08.00 EURO 0,22
Be, Ne, Lux – Staaten
Frankreich, Italien, Schweiz, Spanien
08.00 – 18.00 Uhr EURO 1,60 pro Minute
18.00 – 08.00 Uhr EURO 1,05
08.00 – 18.00 Uhr EURO 2,2
18.00 – 08.00 Uhr EURO 1,5
Israel 08.00 – 18.00 Uhr EURO 3,90 pro Minute
Kanada 18.00 – 08.00 Uhr EURO 2,80 pro Minute
08.00 – 18.00 Uhr EURO 4,00
18.00 – 08.00 Uhr EURO 3,00
|11||SAT 1||35||TV-4 Sverige|
|13||RTL 2||37||RTS-PTC Serbien|
|01 OE-1||02 OE-2||03 OE-2 Tirol|
|04 OE-3||05 Blue Danube||06 SWR-1||07 SWR-2|
|08 SWR-3||09 SWR-4||10 Radio-7||11 RT-4|
|12 Bayern-1||13 Bayern-2||14 Bayern-3||15 Bayer-4|
|16 Ant. Bayern||17 DRS-R||18 DRS-1||19 DRS-2|
|20 DRS-3||21 Dadio Melodie||22 RadioMaria||23 Radio Arabella|
|24 Antenne Tirol||25 Antenne Vlb|
|02 OE-2||03 OE-2 Tirol|
|04 OE-3||05 Blue Danube|
|06 SWR-1||07 SWR-2|
|08 SWR-3||09 SWR-4|
|10 Radio-7||11 RT-4|
|12 Bayern-1||13 Bayern-2|
|14 Bayern-3||15 Bayer-4|
|16 Ant. Bayern||17 DRS-R|
|18 DRS-1||19 DRS-2|
Lecher spring water
with these glasses we invite you to taste our Lech spring water, directly from the pipe in your bathroom you can drink this splendid natural water that has almost mineral water quality! Enjoy the water!
With best regards!
General standard terms and conditions
The hotelowner and the hotelmanagement reserve the right to close the hotel before the season ends. That means that they cannot be sued for not consumed holidays, changes of roomreservation, costs of transportation or any other costs caused by this action. If you have booked and cannot spend the planned holidays you only will receive a refund of your deposit if it was made. If you are here already and have to leave earlier you only have to pay for the time you have spend in the hotel!
The right of cancellation according to § 18, paragraph 1 line 10 FAGG does not apply! You can cancel free of charge up to 1 month before arrival.
30 to 15 days before arrival I charge 50 %, 14 – 8 days before arrival 70 % and within the last 7 days before arrival or cancellation before booked departure date 90 % of the booked value.
For further matters the terms and conditions of the hotel industry according to AGBH 2006 – Link:
Reception number #37
Beverage service #76